Pages

Friday, June 3

The Packing Process

Today I decided to start the packing process for the big move in September.  I did some research online and found a storage facility that sold really cheap packing boxes.  So Cameron, Mikaela and I drove down to pick some up.  I got five tea chest boxes and five book boxes.

I have so far half pack one book box and already I am feeling overwhelmed, which is unusal as normally I am all for moving and happy to pack in a day.  So I have set a goal today of completing at least one tea chest box and two book boxes. 

I am starting with the ornaments that are around the house and not needed between now and the move.  I am also plan on starting to pack up the main bedroom with the items/clothes/bags/etc that we will not be needing.

We may be moving in exactly three months but I am starting to feel as though I will not have enough time to get everything packed.

No comments:

Post a Comment