Pages

Thursday, June 2

A Midnight Cheese Cake

With hubby being away with the Army Reserve for a month I have been finding that I have trouble sleeping.  I tend to have the kids bathed, fed and in bed by 6pm but am struggling to get to sleep before midnight.  Most nights i do paper work or browse the internet.  But tonight I have a serious craving for anything unhealthy.  So tonight I am going to make a cheese cake.  I have eaten all the chocolate and drunk all the softdrink and I have no icecream.  So even though I do not want to be pottering away in the kitchen in the dark while the kids sleep, I really need some junk food. 

What is your favourite craving?

2 comments:

  1. You reminded me I have cheesecake in the freezer, mmmm.

    I'm a sucker for a nice rich choccy cake or black forest. And ice cream, can't go past a good ice cream

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit that I did enjoy it. I know it will taste better in the morning once it has had proper time to set but I did enjoy it.

    I have never had black forest but I do love rich chocolate cake.

    Yummy

    ReplyDelete