Pages

Thursday, June 2

Introduction

Well today I decided to start my own blog.  I can honestly say that it seems a little daunting and I am eager to learn how to run a blog site.

I am a young mother of four young kids.  I have three sons aged 8yrs, 6yrs and 4yrs.  I also have an  11 month old daughter.  They are my pride and joy and although it is very stressful at times, I do love all the quirks that come with being a mother.  Each one of my children have their own special little quirks. 

I am also a wife to the most amazing man I have ever met.  He is loving, loyal and a great dad.  

I am also a full-time external University student.


There is always something happening in my life, whether it be good or bad, and look forward to sharing it with you.  I hope you find it interesting, useful, and at times humerous.

I also look forward to meeting others.



No comments:

Post a Comment