Pages

Friday, June 3

My Day

My day started off with me waking to find that my three boys had woken, had breakfast, had a shower and gotten dressed.  Quinton had also taken Mikaela out of her cot and they were in the loungeroom playing with her.  I was so happy having been able to sleep in for that extra half an hour.  And even happier that I woke to happy children.

Ishmael and Quinton rode to school at 8am and I got Mikaela her breakfast and then we both jumped in for a shower.  I then did some laundry, washed the dishes, vaccuumed the floor and then mopped the floor.  Cameron is pretty easy to entertain and so he played the DSi on the mat while I mopped.  And Mikaela was finding it funny to run and slide all over the clean floor.  Not so funny for me though as I had to keep mopping over her marks.

Cameron, Mikaela and I then decided to go for a drive and ended up going through Red Rooster for some lunch.  And I was very disappointed.  The chips were cold and scrawny.  They had also given me a small coke instead of the large that I ordered and paid for.  So I gave them a quick call and was offered a free replacement meal.  Usually I just shrug it off and not worry about it but today the chips were so bad that the ones in Cameron's kids meal were black.  Ewwww.

We picked up a few packing boxes from a lovely old man who opened the office even though it was meant to be closed.  And I started packing.  (Can see previous blog for more information)

The boys came home from school and we were immediately in the car and headed off to footy training for Ishmael.  I love going to training because I have two amazing friends that I met through the kids football club and we always have such a great time.

After football training we dropped past the local IGA and bought a couple of lollies each with the last bit of money in my wallet and then went home and had nachos.  

So now I am probably sounding like I am very unhealthy but I must defend myself by saying that we are in fact a very healthy family.  lol.

The kids are finally in bed and the house is quiet.  Time to get the rest of the cheese cake out and get comfortable on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment